Illegal without realising

I went to Japan with a tourist visa, that you can enlarge after 3 months for another 3 months. As I hate this bureaucratic stuff, I asked a friend to join me to go to the townhall, where I got a so called alien registration card. I asked twice, let my friend ask once. And I`ve been told, that all... >>